A sthet Enzymatic Keratopeel is a natural way to mild biological peeling and renewal of cells without skin irritation. It consists of a keratinase enzyme obtained from the bacterium Bacillus licheniformis. This protein is cross-linked and stabilised with a polysaccharide. Keratinases are a particular kind of proteolytic enzymes with the capability of hydrolyzing insoluble keratin substrates.
Asthet Enzymatic Keratopeel selectively elim-inates dead skin cells by a gentle enzymatic peeling to smooth the skin surface and promote cell renewal.
Asthet Enzymatic Keratopeel is a safe type of enzymatic exfoliation which does not require harsh conditions such as abrasion and a highly acidic pH and therefore is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and fragile skin.
A sthet Enzymatic Keratopeel can be used for:
- Elimination of keratin in acne and psoriasis: Asthet Enzymatic Keratopeel can remove blocking keratin of the sebaceous pore and improve the skin condition.
- Keratosis pilaris: Occurs when the body produces excess keratin, entraps the hair in the pore causing hard plugs. Asthet Enzymatic Keratopeel can help in removing keratin from the pore of the hair follicles.
- Elimination of human callus and degradation of keratinized skins.
- Depilation / Body hair retardant: keratinase interferes with the stem cells of the follicle, which are required for hair follicle cycling and weaken the hair follicle.
- Improvement of scars and epithelium regeneration.
- Nail infections: removes keratin from the nail plate to improve penetration of other treatments.
- Male care: after shaving to promote the cleaning of the hair and avoid the formation of grains.
Asthet Enzymatic Keratopeel is hypoallergenic and can be used on sensitive skin.
Asthet Enzymatic Keratopeel provides deep and long-lasting hydration of the skin by reinforcing the resistance of corneocytes against dehydration. It accelerates the cell turnover leading to a smoother and younger looking skin.
Asthet Enzymatic Keratopeel is a gentle natural (without any acids) alternative to chemical peels.